Chances are if you are rocking to a Windows Phone 7-powered handset at the moment, you would be playing around with all of the new features and functionality which are part of the NoDo update. Of course, not all Windows Phone 7-powered Samsung Focus handsets have the NoDo update, although the figure should not be too large. Patience is key here, and it ought to arrive really, really soon.
Word has it that AT&T is currently testing updates for v1.4 versions of the Samsung Focus. Wait a minute here – what do you mean by v1.4 of the Samsung Focus? You mean there are two models? Yes sir, v1.4 handsets bring different memory modules when you pry the smartphone open, which is the main reason as to why it seemingly takes forever for the update to arrive, as the NoDo update had already been introduced in March earlier this year.
Something that has taken 4 months of work will surely be worth the wait. Just as this vanity T-shirt that I saw the other day, having the phrase “I may be late, but I’m worth the wait” emblazoned across.RELATED
- Samsung Galaxy J Officially Announced In Taiwan
- Samsung Galaxy J Possibly Teased In Video
- Google News For Android And iOS Gets A Makeover
- Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Gets Certified To Go On Sale In China
- Samsung Argues That Without High Subsidies, Their Global Business Would Suffer
- Follow: at&t, focus, nodo, Samsung, samsung focus, update, windows phone 7, wp7,
- Seen at: phonearena