Chances are if you live in the US, Samsung’s Bada platform is probably not the most well-known, or the most loved. In fact in terms of smartphone market share, the platforms listed are Android, iOS, Windows Phone 7, RIM, webOS and Symbian, with Bada probably filed away under “Others”. However, if you are from Europe, chances are the Bada platform is still alive and well, and very much loved.
We mentioned about a week ago that the specs of the Samsung Wave 725 device were leaked, and among those specs listed was the fact that the device would be running on the latest Bada 2.0 platform, which had gone under a major revamp.
The good news is that owners of the Samsung Wave II who can’t wait for the official Bada 2.0 update for their devices can now download the unofficial ROM from SamFirmware’s website. Chances are it might be buggy and it may or may not have all the features in the final version, but it will be a good indication of what to expect.
As with all unofficial installations, it’s best that you do this only if you know what you’re doing, and it’s probably a good idea to backup all your data before proceeding.RELATED
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- Follow: leak, rom,
- Seen at: intomobile