Bear in mind that good functional hardware is handicapped without proper software, and unfortunately, the BlackBerry PlayBook falls under this category. For those of you who decided to be an early adopter and are disappointed with your purchase, perhaps you might want to consider fitting it out with the $69.99 Ballistic Tough Jacket Case? Why so, you ask? Surely after making such a decision, you can at least express your dissatisfaction with the device by dropping it “accidentally” or knocking it against the wall, but without breaking it since you can’t afford to get a different tablet.
Of course, on the other hand, there will be a smattering of folks who love the BlackBerry PlayBook to bits, touting it to be the next best thing since sliced bread. Well, the Ballistic Tough Jacket Case offers the same level of protection for the PlayBook, never mind your intentions or feelings toward it.
Offering three layer protection that includes an inner silicone layer, impact resistant hard plastic, and a shock absorbent polymer layer, they have all been specially constructed to deliver advanced protection against the worst of drops. Anyone wants to vent their frustrations on the PlayBook?
Next Story: King of Fighters-i for the iPhone
- 2013-11-07: BlackBerry PlayBook 2 Rumors Start Circulating
- 2013-06-28: BlackBerry 10 Will Not Be Headed To The PlayBook After All
- 2013-04-30: Blackberry CEO Rumored To Share Tablet Plans On 15th May During Blackberry Live
- 2012-12-24: Possible native BBM app on the Blackberry Playbook spotted
- 2012-12-20: BlackBerry PlayBook Gets Igloo Update