Collectibles don’t always have to make sense, since collectors probably go for the name and what it represents, rather than worrying about its practicality and functionality.
Much like Hello Kitty products or TokyoFlash watches, they don’t really make a lot of sense but the appeal to collectors is there. What this means is that fans and collectors (or even parents looking to buy something for their child) of Barbie might be interested in adding this Barbie “tablet” to their collection.
The device is far from high tech and it doesn’t even feature a color LCD, but at least it has a touch screen that comes with a stylus, and a variety of learning activities such as writing, drawing, music making, vocabulary building, sequencing, memorizing and more. The device is said to even come with a range of themes – fashion, design, pets, party and more, and even features handwriting recognition.
Like we said earlier, this will probably be a great gift for Barbie fans and collectors, or even for your child, and the device will set you back $49.95, and it is available at Oregon Scientific.
Next Story: Singbox SV-606 speakers are small and portable
- Microsoft Store 12 Days Of Deals List Leaks Online
- Epson Connect Printers Synchronize Wirelessly With Kindle Tablets
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- ShutterBall Helps You Take Just The Right Selfie With Your iPhone