If you have a penchant for the great outdoors, then surely you would have explored the avenue of mountain biking – but here is a new way of traversing and scaling those mountains, with the Bergmönch scooter. What makes this mode of transportation different would be the scooter’s ability to actually collapse, making it a whole lot easier to carry in the accompanying backpack, letting you carry it up in a jiffy with your hands during the ascent, while you take an adrenaline pumping ride on the way down.
Needless to say, the Bergmönch scooter is not going to play nice with all kinds of mountain terrain, so it is good that the manufacturer did not make that kind of claims. It is, however, an awesome idea for hikers who want an alternative way of making their way down the hill. The $2,150 price point might prove to be rather prohibitive for some – how about you?
Oh yeah, not to forget having to carry the darn thing all the way up before you get to enjoy the fruits of your labor.RELATED
- Copenhagen Wheel Assists Cyclists Through Its Rechargeable Battery
- FAA Approves The Use Of Personal Electronics During Entire Flights
- Fujitsu Sleepiness Detection Sensor
- Pioneer ND-HUD10 Augmented Reality Heads Up Display
- FAA Advisory Panel Approves The Use Of Personal Electronics On Planes
- Follow: scooter,
- Seen at: ohgizmo