We have seen the BlackBerry Bold 9900 hit the FCC’s offices earlier this week, and that can only mean one thing for most devices hanging out there – it is very, very close to a commercial release. Well, RIM’s annual stockholder’s meeting that was held earlier today saw co-CEO Mike Lazaridis announce that the BlackBerry Bold 9900 is just a month away from launch, and the company is certainly placing plenty of hope on the Bold 9900 and its CDMA variation, the Bold 9930, to help pull the company back from the brink in the long climb up.
It is hoped that practicality as well as sentimental folks will flock towards the Bold 9900, since it sports a somewhat similar QWERTY keyboard that is found on the Bold 9000 – which in turn, was widely regarded by many to be the best keyboard ever.
To sweeten the deal, the BlackBerry Bold 9900 is also the first smartphone from RIM that runs on the BlackBerry 7 operating system. Anyone else thinks that the BlackBerry Bold 9900 is going to be the savior of RIM?RELATED
- Vivo Sends Out Invites For Xplay 3S Event In China
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Follow: bb, blackberry, blackberry bold,
- Seen at: phonearena