Research In Motion (RIM), the Canadian-based company who popularized the QWERTY-keyboard smartphone design, are currently going through some tough times with the advent of Android and the iOS platforms forming the backbone of smartphone users currently. While RIM still has a market share that cannot be sneezed at, their share of the pie is slowly but surely being squeezed out, ending up smaller and smaller each quarter due to previous BlackBerry owners adopting smartphones from other manufacturers. Hopefully with RIM’s upcoming BlackBerry Bold 9900, things might change for the better, as it will employ the DNA of the Bold 9000′s keyboard which many have deemed to be the best bar none.
Well, more images of the new BlackBerry Bold 9900 has started to surface in an FCC filing, where one is able to better see the sides, top and bottom of the device in addition to RIM’s battery charger accessory. When the Bold 9900 finally hits the market, will you be one of those who are ready and willing to provide RIM with a final chance at glory, or will you look elsewhere?
Next Story: BookLamp introduces the "Pandora.com for books"
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-11: Oppo R1 Drops By The FCC
- 2014-04-04: HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-04-03: Sony Xperia Z2 Compact Might Have Received FCC Approval Already
- 2014-04-02: Verizon Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Hits The FCC
- 2012-03-14: HSPA+ BlackBerry PlayBook arrives at the FCC
- 2012-01-03: BlackBerry Porsche P'9981 available for pre-order now
- 2011-12-27: BlackBerry Porsche P'9981 theme on your Bold 9900/9930
- 2011-12-06: Blackberry Porsche P'9881 appears at the FCC, could be headed towards AT&T
- 2011-07-11: FCC checks out the BlackBerry Bold 9900