BlackBerry might be third in the smartphone stakes where North America is concerned, but we are encouraged to see the company not throw in the towel in any way, but march forwards. The latest smartphone to arrive from the Canadian company would be the BlackBerry OS 7-powered BlackBerry Torch 9850. What makes it so special since we already know that it will hit the market via Verizon Wireless? True to form as with other BlackBerry devices in the past that appear across many carriers, the Torch 9850 is no exception – as it has been seen carrying a Sprint badget this time around.
This is nothing but further confirmation that Sprint will be unveiling the Torch 9850 soon, and it remains to be seen whether the onslaught of new smartphones will be able to spur BlackBerry to gain a larger market share in due time.
- 2014-04-13: BlackBerry Windermere Concept Case Renders Surface
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry CEO Optimistic That Handset Business Will Be Profitable By 2015
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry Q20 Will Be Officially Known As The BlackBerry Classic
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry CEO Claims He Was Misquoted On Handset Division Sale
- 2014-04-07: Sprint Rolls Out BlackBerry 10.2.1 At Last
- 2013-09-28: Sprint To 'Wait And See' If It Will Drop BlackBerry Devices From Stores
- 2013-08-30: BlackBerry Q10 Now Available From Sprint
- 2013-05-21: Sprint Hints It Will Add Another New BlackBerry Device
- 2013-05-14: BlackBerry Q10 Available On Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile This Summer