While it’s usually a great idea to have protective cases for your iPad, one of the drawbacks to using one is the fact most cases usually make the tablet impossible to use with a dock. This is largely due to the design of the cut outs on the case itself or the fact that the case makes it too bulky to fit into a dock. Well the folks over at Booq have come up with a new iPad 2 case designed just to solve that problem.
Called the Viper Slider, the iPad 2 case has a specially designed bottom quarter that easily slides off (hence the name Slider), leaving the bottom of the iPad 2 compatible with almost any docking station available on the market. In addition to being dock-friendly, the Viper Slider protects your iPad 2 from the usual drops and mishaps with its durable polycarbonate casing and is said to give you a better grip when holding the tablet as well.
With sleek looks to match its functionality, the Booq Viper Slider sure looks like a useful case for the iPad 2. Folks will definitely enjoy the convenience it brings. It is available now for $39.95 from Booq and various retail outlets nationwide.RELATED
- iPads Still Popular Amongst Enterprise Users
- Apple Reportedly Testing 2K And 4K Displays For 12.9 Inch iPad
- Ultra Realistic Painting Of Morgan Freeman Done On The iPad Air
- Holiday Shoppers Prefer Tablets As Retina iPad Mini Supply Eases Up
- Amazon's New Ad Pokes Fun At The iPad Air
- Follow: Apple Inc, case, dock, iOS, ipad 2, protection,