Bowers & Wilkins might be more well known for their home theater systems and external speakers, but that does not mean they do not cater to folks who want a more personal listening experience – hence the C5 In-Ear Headphones that was recently unveiled. Just what does the C5 offer? For starters, how about a Secure Loop design that ensures they remain in place all the time, while a proprietary Micro Porous Filter will double up as a diffuser that delivers a performance that your ears will not forget? Just remember to tone down the volume, as prolonged exposure to high levels of volume isn’t good for your ears.
Not only that, the C5 will boast a “Tungsten Balanced” design which ensures that high-mass material is placed closer to the ear for a better seal, in addition to an in-line remote and microphone.
The Bowers & Wilkins’ C5 In-Ear Headphones are set to arrive later this August, retailing for £150 a pop – which translates to $239 thereabouts after conversion.RELATED
- LG Tone Ultra Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- Home Smart Bluetooth Speaker Does Karaoke As Well
- Bowers & Wilkins Offers P7 Headphones
- LG Sound Plate To Make IFA 2013 Debut
- Turtle Beach Call Of Duty: Ghosts Limited Edition Headsets Pricing Revealed
- Follow: bowers & wilkins, in ear headphones,
- Seen at: ilounge