If you are a fan of the Cadence 4-Bit Wall Clock that was released last month and wished you could wear it on your hand, it looks like your wishes have come true. Cadence has released a new wristwatch version of its 4-bit wall clock so that you can geek out by reading binary on your arm wherever you go. While it’s no different from an ordinary watch except that instead of roman numerals on the clock face, you get the 4-bit binary equivalent of one to twelve instead.
The 4-Bit Steel Watch includes a steel case and wristband for that sophisticated look, it features Miyota quartz watch moment that never requires winding and is touted to be incredibly dependable, is water resistant to 5ATM and has sapphire coated quartz glass which should help prevent you from accidentally scratching it. The 4-Bit Steel Watch retails at $115 and will be available for purchase in August at Cadence Watch’s website.
- 2014-04-08: Bradley Timepiece Specially Designed For The Blind
- 2014-03-30: Victorinox Announces New Inox Watch
- 2014-03-10: HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids
- 2014-02-18: Classic Arcade Wristwatch Looks Cool