Just what kind of technology do you expect to see that employs touch technology? Apart from smartphones and tablet devices, digital cameras too, have jumped about the touchscreen bandwagon. Canon continues to lead the way with the IXY 32S compact digital camera that features an LCD touchscreen display and what more, a Touch Shutter function.
Targeting the local market in Japan only, the IXY 32S will let you determine the right timing as to when to capture a photo while you “preview” it over the monitor. Your finger will also be used to select the focal point in the frame, and when you lift that finger of yours, the 12.1-megapixel digital camera will then capture an image for posterity.
This is made possible because the Canon IXY 32S sports a bright f/2.0 aperture, 24mm 1 4.4x zoom lens which is capable of capturing images at faster shutter speeds compared to standard lenses. Not only that, it does Full HD video recording as well, but we hope the sensor won’t overheat after a while as this is no dedicated video recording device.
- 2014-04-22 Canon Teases Announcement For 24th April
- 2014-04-17 All White Canon EOS 100D Announced For The UK
- 2014-04-07 Nokia Lumia Icon Goes Up Against The Canon EOS Rebel XTi
- 2014-03-11 Canon PowerShot G1 X II Might See 9th May Release Instead
- 2014-03-07 Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Recalled Due To Allergic Reaction Risk
- 2013-01-29 Canon PowerShot A2500 Digital Camera
- 2013-01-29 Canon PowerShot ELPH 115 IS Digital Camera
- 2013-01-29 Canon PowerShot ELPH 330 HS Digital Camera
- 2012-08-21 Canon PowerShot SX500 IS announced
- 2012-08-21 Canon PowerShot SX160 IS unveiled