Tired of having to use a different charger for each gadget you have? Well, so are the folks who’ve come up with the Cell Drive – an all-in-one charger that is compatible with almost all mobile devices available on the market. Plugging into your USB drive, the Cell Drive is stocked with multiple ports that lets you charge your smartphones, feature phones, GPS units, E-readers, tablets, MP3 players, and pretty much any device under the sun.
The Cell Drive supports mini-USB, Micro USB, and even Apple’s proprietary charging port. In addition to charging your device, when plugged into your computer, it even allows you to sync it with your computer. When not used for charging devices, the Cell Drive even functions as a regular USB Flash Drive for you to store data on the go. It provides 4GB or 8GB of space which should be enough for most users.
The Cell Drive works with Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. It costs $49.95 for the 4GB model, and $59.99 for 8GB. It’s touted as “A Swiss Army Knife for mobile devices” – and we don’t disagree. Find out more or purchase the Cell Drive here.
Next Story: Google silently updates the Android Market
- 2014-04-03: Captain America Saves Your Data, Too
- 2014-04-02: USB Type-C Cable Render Spotted
- 2014-03-28: The iMacompanion Adds A USB Port To The Front Of iMacs
- 2014-03-13: dataSTICKIES Concept USB Flash Drive
- 2014-03-10: Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- 2011-08-09: Transcend JetFlash T35 is another rugged USB flash drive
- 2011-08-04: Roland TR-808 miniature replica 8GB USB flash drive
- 2011-07-11: Sony is coming out with Micro Vault P series compact flash drives
- 2011-05-06: PQI introduces the world's smallest USB 3.0 flash drive
- 2011-04-21: USB drives made from film canisters