Need a bag to keep every single Apple gadget you own? You won’t be disappointed with the Cocoon Sleeve2 bag from Cocoon Innovations. The company has just released an to its popular Cocoon Sleeve to make sure you’ll never have trouble bringing all your Apple gadgets with you wherever you go.
The Cocoon Sleeve2 is a bag that has a compartment for you to store your Apple laptop, as well as an additional iPad in the very same bag. No more carrying separate bags for your two favorite gadgets. It also features a GRID-IT! Organization System that is a board with more straps than you can shake a stick at – which means enough compartments to handle all your peripherals such as chargers, cables, mice, and even your collection of iPhones and iPods (if you have more than one).
The perfect bag for any Apple enthusiast looking to travel a lot and can’t stand the sight of unorganized cables and gadgets. Now if only there was a way to disguise the bag: any thief who sees a Cocoon Sleeve2 bag is going to know that it will be filled to the brim with Apple goodies. The Cocoon Sleeve2 bag is on sale now at Apple Stores nationwide and online for $69.99.
- 2014-01-16: Apple FaceTime Invention Boasts Of Face Morphing And Image Matching To Ensure That Video Remains Smooth
- 2014-01-09: iPhone 6 Could Feature 8MP Camera Only
- 2013-12-17: Apple Patents 'Desk-Free' Computer
- 2013-12-11: Apple Awarded Patent For Curved Screens
- 2013-12-08: Apple Spent $60 Million Fighting Samsung In Court