D-Link has announced their Boxee Remote Control that will offer both PC and Mac owners of Boxee better control. After all, the Boxee Remote Control itself is a sight to behold, coming in a sleek, two-sided design complete with a full QWERTY keypad which ought to make typing a snap, since you’re probably so used to a virtual QWERTY keyboard by now (except for most BlackBerry users, of course). This translates to a seamless transition for computer users to take advantage of the Internet on their TV.
The Boxee Remote Control will communicate with your computer using RF signals courtesy of an included nano-sized USB adapter, so that alone eliminates the need for line of sight. Interested? The Boxee Remote will retail for $49.99 a pop.
According to Daniel Kelley, D-Link’s Associate Vice President of Consumer Marketing, North America, “The Boxee Remote Control is ideal for home theater enthusiasts who have customized their home entertainment environment with a specialized PC or Mac media center, but still want the Boxee Box’s unique viewing experience on their TV. We are thrilled to offer this complementary tool to consumers already using Boxee’s software on their home computers – enabling people to more easily search, browse and type from the couch.”RELATED
- Google TV Might Be Brought Under The 'Nexus' Umbrella
- Power Practical Announces PowerPot X And PowerPot XL
- Digital Foci Announces Picture Porter Advanced
- Palette Is A Set Of Modular Controls For The Working Professional
- RUNSAFER Shoes Let You Know You’re Doing It Right (Or Wrong)
- Follow: boxee, DLink, remote control,