Dell’s Latitude business laptops have been a pretty popular choice when it comes to mobile solutions for the working professional, and now the Latitude E6420 has just gotten even sweeter. Today, Dell announced that it will be adding a new configuration option to the Latitude E6420 laptop: support for Verizon’s 4G LTE network. Users that purchase the laptop will be able to get it with 4G LTE out of the box – eliminating the need of purchasing a separate 4G modem from Verizon.
This means that you’ll be able to download files at blazing speeds (be it for work or entertainment) even when you’re on the go: something to consider if you work with a lot of heavy files that need transferring, or if you work on the cloud all the time. The Dell Latitude E6420 is a customizable laptop, with specs ranging from Intel Core i3 to i7 processors, up to 8GB of DDR3 SDRAM, Intel HD Graphics 3000 or NVIDIA NVS 4200M, a 14″ display (touch optional) and more. Head over to the Dell website to find out more.
Next Story: Acer AC700 Chromebook unboxed
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-02: Dell Latitude 12 Rugged Extreme Does Both Tablet And Notebook Dances
- 2014-03-26: Microsoft And Dell Agree To License Each Other's Patents
- 2014-03-23: Dell Venue 8 Pro Receives New BIOS Update
- 2014-03-07: The Dell Precision M2800 Has An Affordable Price Tag
- 2013-04-18: Sprint Announces LTE Expansion In 21 New Markets
- 2013-04-14: T-Mobile iPhone Launch Day Was "Gangbusters"
- 2013-03-12: New Dell Inspiron I15RV-1428BLK
- 2013-01-08: Dell updates Inspiron R laptops for 2013
- 2012-07-05: HTC DROID Incredible 4G LTE now available