Dell’s Latitude business laptops have been a pretty popular choice when it comes to mobile solutions for the working professional, and now the Latitude E6420 has just gotten even sweeter. Today, Dell announced that it will be adding a new configuration option to the Latitude E6420 laptop: support for Verizon’s 4G LTE network. Users that purchase the laptop will be able to get it with 4G LTE out of the box – eliminating the need of purchasing a separate 4G modem from Verizon.
This means that you’ll be able to download files at blazing speeds (be it for work or entertainment) even when you’re on the go: something to consider if you work with a lot of heavy files that need transferring, or if you work on the cloud all the time. The Dell Latitude E6420 is a customizable laptop, with specs ranging from Intel Core i3 to i7 processors, up to 8GB of DDR3 SDRAM, Intel HD Graphics 3000 or NVIDIA NVS 4200M, a 14″ display (touch optional) and more. Head over to the Dell website to find out more.RELATED
- Hoax Attempts To Make Apple Users Reformat Their Macs For Bitcoin Mining Feature
- Chromecast Now Able To Stream Web-Based Google Play Content
- Homeless Man With Chromebook Completes First Mobile App
- Firefox Start Screen For Windows 8 Version Spotted
- YouTube Shares Some Impactful Videos For The Year
- Follow: 4g lte, Dell, laptop, Verizon,