Kicker Studio presents Device Design Day, a one-day conference for professionals who create consumer electronics, appliances, mobile devices, and objects with embedded technology. It brings together designers, technologists, and product developers for a multi-perspective conversation and expert content on making better products and more intuitive tools for people through technology. The second annual D3 conference is on August 5, 2011 from 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM at San Francisco Art Institute in San Francisco, CA.
Registration and schedule are on the Device Design Day site at http://devicedesignday.com. Ubergizmo is a media partner of Device Design Day, and our readers get 10% off registration with the code UBERGIZMO.
Next Story: Griffin StompBox available today
- 2014-04-11: DataBeat - Using Data To Ignite Growth
- 2014-04-09: Wearable Wednesday SF: Avoiding Traps When Building Wearable Hardware April 16
- 2014-03-04: French Tech Club, 9-11 March at SXSW in Austin
- 2013-10-18: Open Mobile Summit including Appcelerate, Nov 12-14 - San Francisco
- 2013-10-15: Apple Still Has “A Lot To Cover” This October 22nd
- 2013-10-01: ad:tech New York - November 6-7