Evernote is one of the most useful note-taking apps available on pretty much every platform out there – except Android tablets. After picking up from what they’ve learnt with the iPad version, Evernote is ready to make the transition to Android tablets. Evernote has released a new version of the app for Android tablets, together with a massive update for Android smartphone users.
Evernote can now handle rich text – a feature not available in a lot of mobile apps for text editing, lists, checkboxes, a new widget, and major improvements in speed. As for the tablet version of the app, it starts off with a snippet view that arranges your notes in chronological order, taking full advantage of all the screen real estate available on the tablet.
Another improvement the update brings is a new, larger widget. The larger widget now shows snippets of your most recently accessed notes for easy access. The latest version of Evernote for Android (and tablets) is free and available on the Android Market.RELATED
- Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 Review
- No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Samsung Rumored To Be Working On 8-inch And 10-inch AMOLED Tablets
- Follow: Android, apps, evernote, released, Tablet, update,
- Seen at: blog.evernote