Google+ was launched earlier this week and with it came a pretty huge buzz. Since then, people have been pining to get invites to the brand new social network – it looks like everybody wants an easier way to keep their social lives online and private at the same time. And all this while, Facebook has been keeping pretty quiet about the arrival of a new adversary, with no news of a response or reaction to Google’s social network.
According to reports online, Facebook isn’t going to stay quiet for long. Mark Zuckerberg recently told a group of reporters that Facebook will be launching “something awesome” next week. Other than that, no other details were revealed, so it could be anybody’s guess to what it may be.
Speculations are pointing towards a brand new iPad/iPhone app, while others say it could be the photo sharing app that was leaked not too long ago. I say, how about get the Android app fixed and up to speed first before embarking on something new? Stay tuned and we’ll keep you posted on the launch of whatever that is “awesome”.
- 2014-04-23 Russia ‘Anti-Terrorism’ Laws Might Make Skype, Gmail, Facebook Illegal
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Achieves 1 Billion Mobile Users Each Month
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Lays Out Blueprint For Future Standalone Apps
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Messenger Has 200 Million Users
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Oculus Deal Gets Regulatory Approval
- 2011-07-06 Facebook launches Group Chat, New Design and Video Calling
- 2011-07-06 Facebook "awesome" launch happening today