Want a sexy and shiny new protective case for your iPhone 4? Well, it seems you can’t go wrong with the latest offering from fireTi Ltd. Called the fireTi4, this hand-finished iPhone 4 case keeps your iPhone protected in a beautiful, sleek casing that is crafted out of 6AL-4V aerospace grade titanium. In case you were wondering – it is the same material used in aircraft, spacecraft, medical devices and more due to its high tensile strength, toughness, light weight, corrosion resistance and its ability to withstand extreme temperatures (not that you’ll be throwing your iPhone into any fires).
The folks at fireTi thought it would be neat to fashion an iPhone 4 case out of the material and they did, with a spiffy-looking end result. Featuring a synthetic rubber inner coating to make sure that the metal plates don’t scratch the surface of your precious phone, the fireTi4 protects the device and adds an additional touch of class.
Unsurprisingly, the fireTi4 will set you back a whopping $225 (£139.99). Hey – who said good looks come cheap anyway? And that’s only the basic model – the variants with custom engravings on the back plate of the cover fetch a much higher price. Check them out at the fireTi website.RELATED
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- Apple Expected To Sell 175 Million iPhones In Fiscal 2014
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Activists Target iPhone 5C Supplier Pegatron After 15-Year-Old Worker's Death
- Valve's Steam Mobile Receives iOS 7 Redesign, Other Improvements
- Follow: Apple Inc, case, iOS, iphone 4,