Ever wanted a smartphone or handset which could withstand the rigors of everyday use (and more) while it travels around the world with you? You won’t go wrong with the Fujitsu E09F then – where this handset will arrive in Japan from July 11th onwards. Using au’s GLOBAL PASSPORT international roaming service, you are capable of using your phone just about anywhere – regardless of whether it is via GSM or a CDMA network. Since it is capable of roaming around so freely, you run the risk of information leaks – hence the inclusion of security features.
This water resistant handset will also boast of a feature that allows you to remotely lock the handset, delete important data such as your address book, email and other relevant information just in case the handset is lost. Hopefully the hinge will be able to hold up with all the potential abuse you’re going to put this through.
- 2014-03-09: Fujitsu Wants To Use Palm Vein Sensors In Place Of Fingerprints
- 2014-02-25: Fujitsu Prototype Tablet Has Haptic Screen Technology
- 2014-02-20: Fujitsu Glove-Style Wearable Device
- 2013-12-20: Fujitsu To Expand Raku Raku's Availability n Europe
- 2013-12-19: Fujitsu Stylistic Q704 Tablet To Arrive In The US For $1,499