Remember the G-Form Extreme Sleeve that gave the iPad the ability to withstand the force of a falling 12-pound bowling ball, or survive a 500-foot drop from the sky? Well, its creator, G-Form has announced an update to the original protective sleeve. Called the G-Form Extreme Sleeve 2, it has all the features of the original G-Form Extreme Sleeve, as well as an additional RPT (Reactive Protection Technology) edge layer under the zipper for more impact absorption.
In case you didn’t know, the G-Form Extreme Sleeve 2 is a lightweight, flexible and water resistant sleeve that keeps your iOS tablet safe from any damage due to drops, hits, and basically all sorts of extreme torture your iPad might undergo. As mentioned above, the additional RPT improves the protection under the zipper and edge areas that weren’t as protected in the first generation of the sleeve.
The G-Form Extreme Sleeve 2 also features more interior room to better accommodate the iPad 2 with the Smart Cover on. The Extreme Sleeve 2 is available in yellow or black and is now on sale for $69.95 at G-Form’s website.
Next Story: Zune HD firmware update released
- 2014-04-21: Former Apple Exec Thinks The iPad Needs To Be More MacBook-like
- 2014-04-18: Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2011-11-15: G-Form enclosed iPad survives a 1,300 foot drop
- 2011-09-07: G-Form Extreme Edge launched
- 2011-04-25: G-Form iPad Extreme Sleeve lets your iPad defy deadly drops (new video)
- 2011-04-08: G-Form iPad Extreme Sleeve is one tough case
- 2011-03-28: Vogel RingO lets you mount your tablet on the wall