Only just last week we reported that G-Form had come out with the successor to their G-Form Extreme Sleeve iPad casing, the G-Form Extreme Sleeve 2. Despite it just being only a week since their last product announcement, G-Form has announced yet another iPad casing, this time in the form of the Extreme Portfolio iPad case.
Don’t let the iPad name fool you as the G-Form will be able to protect other brands of tablets, such as the Android-based Motorola Xoom tablet, and basically any tablet of the 10-inch variety. With the Extreme Portfolio, G-Form has brought about several new features and improvements, as well as another extreme way of testing, which you can view in the video below.
The main difference as you can see in the photo (and video), is that the Extreme Portfolio opens up like a…well, portfolio. It also includes an internal pocket and an extra Reactive Protection Technology edge layer. For those who are new to G-Form and their RPT, it’s a technology that G-Form employs which the company claims will be able to absorb 90 percent of the energy of an impact, and stiffens when shocked by a drop or other force impact. Like the original iPad Extreme Sleeve cases, the Portfolio is also lightweight, flexible, and touted to be water-resistant.
The G-Form Extreme Portfolio is priced at $79.95 and is available for pre-order from G-Form’s website, with the product estimated to be shipped come the 11th of August.
- 2013-06-07: Hard Candy Announces Two iPad 5 Cases
- 2012-08-29: LaunchPort AP.3 sleeve delivers inductive charging for iPads
- 2012-06-05: Pong iPad case is touted to be the most advanced of its kind in the world
- 2012-03-21: New iPad Crux keyboard case is fastest in the world
- 2011-12-07: Speck's MightyVault case for the iPhone 4/4S looks rugged
- 2011-11-15: G-Form enclosed iPad survives a 1,300 foot drop
- 2011-11-07: REV360 targets both iPads
- 2011-09-22: iPhone 4 Action Case lets you record your extreme sport stunts
- 2011-09-22: Ford introduces "Door Edge Protector" feature
- 2011-09-07: G-Form Extreme Edge launched