Working while you are on-the-go has become the norm for many of us, and while notebooks and netbooks have become a staple in our everyday lives, the use of tablets and even smartphones to manipulate and modify work documents have started to become more commonplace. Google Docs for mobile browsers has just received a shot in the arm with the addition of the ability to sort, narrow, and share multiple docs in your mobile docs list.
All you need to do is head on to Google Docs from your device’s browser, press “Sort” to organize the list of docs that are visible in the mobile browser, or select “Narrow by” to specify the subset of docs you would like to check out.
Sharing is also a snap, all you need to do is select at least one document, click the “Share” button, select Share, Get the link to share for public or unlisted docs, or Email as attachment. To put it in a nutshell, this works in the same manner as that of a desktop app. Nice to see Google throwing in these small enhancements to make the mobile workforce’s life easier.
Next Story: Google Docs videos get new features
- 2014-04-17: Project Loon Tests LTE In Nevada (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba Shows How Project Ara's Modularity Can Be Applied To Wearables
- 2014-04-17: Home Try-On Program For Google Glass Launched
- 2014-04-16: Google Offering $100,000 For Best Project Ara Module
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-03-11: Google Introduces Add-Ons For Docs And Sheets
- 2013-12-11: Google Sheets Offline Editing Is Finally Possible
- 2012-09-05: Google spreadsheets get all talkative with discussions
- 2012-08-07: Protected Ranges in Google Spreadsheets now available
- 2012-06-28: Google Drive for iOS and PC offline editing introduced