We all know that the Android Market was recently given a facelift, but apart from being easier to use and nicer to look at, what other new stuff are there, waiting to be uncovered by cyber-sleuths? Perhaps – as there were images for section headers that showed off the expected app and movies sections, in addition to a set of currently unused orange music icons. It must be said that majority of the content came from a localized segment of downloads whenever the app runs. Google has yet to confirm or decline the possibility of a Music store though.
Whatever the case is, Google is certainly adventurous enough to take on others who are far more experienced than them in a particular niche. Take the social network for example – Google+ is growing at a phenomenal rate right now, and could potentially eat into Facebook’s market share, so it is no surprise to know that a Music store might be on the way to go up against iTunes. What do you think?
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arriving This Week
- 2014-04-15: Gmail Gets New Insert Photo Button
- 2014-04-14: Google Micro Camera System To Usher In Next-Gen Contact Lenses
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Is "Done" With The Scroogled Campaign
- 2013-06-13: Google Music Update Delivers New Bandwidth Usage Setting
- 2013-05-16: Google Play Music Might Be Released For Other Platforms
- 2011-04-15: Google Music botched?
- 2011-02-17: Google Music confirmed to arrive with the Morotola Xoom
- 2010-09-06: Google Music download service could roll out this Christmas