I’m sure there are plenty of us who constantly get bombarded by app requests from friends and family to play this game or to play that game. At one point in time Farmville, Poker and Mafia Wars invites seemed to occur on a daily basis. It was also through these games that Zynga got famous and opened up the floodgates to a whole new world of social network gaming.
As we all know, Google has launched their very own social network, Google+, and in a matter of weeks, they have managed to gain over 20 million users. A pretty impressive figure in such a short amount of time and it’s really to nobody’s surprise that they are now planning to add games to their social network via Games Stream.
While it is unclear as to how Google+ will approach gaming on their new network, it has been no secret that Google have been acquiring game developers such as Slide and SocialDeck ever since last year, so it will be exciting to see what they can come up with.
For starters it appears that they have been getting feedback from Facebook users as to how they may improve their game services, for example the separation of notifications, which has constantly polluted the news feed on other social networking websites. If anything, perhaps the inclusion of an even more superior gaming service will be able to persuade more Facebook users to make the jump.RELATED
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Stephen Elop Reportedly Considering Selling Xbox, Killing Bing
- North Korea May Launch A Cyber Attack Using Online Games
- YouTube Easter Egg Allows You To Play Missile Command
- Facebook: The Board Game Concept Wants To Get You Off The Internet
- Video Games Live Streaming On Twitch From San Diego Comic-Con On July 20
- Follow: Google, social networks,
- Seen at: thenextweb