Tired of receiving unwanted calls on your Google Voice number? Well, the folks over at Google have come up with a way to stop that from happening. Google has just updated the Google Voice service to support Global Spam Filtering. Whenever you get a call from a telemarketer or a random number who keeps asking for the wrong person, stopping them from ever calling again is just as easy as hitting the “Report Spam” button on Google Voice.
The Spam filter will work just like the one in Gmail – stopping calls from reaching you without you ever having to do a thing. Everybody making use of this feature will help to improve the quality of the spam filtering since the library of spammy numbers will keep growing (just remember to un-spam mislabeled numbers). Find out more about Global Spam Filtering.
Next Story: Ustream for Android Honeycomb tablets released
- Netflix Tech Support Scam After Users' Login Credentials
- Teen's Facebook Update Cost Her Father $80,000
- U.S. Google Search Will Now Show Restaurant Menus In Results
- Copyright Protectors Targeting Billboard Top 100 Charts Downloaders With Automated Fines
- 146K Indiana University Students' Personal Data Exposed