Grundig has some lofty claims for their Digta 7 Premium BT dictation device, where they tout it to be the first of its kind in the world. Just what the heck makes the Digta 7 Premium BT so different from the other models in the market? Well, for starters, this is the world’s first dictation device with a built-in Bluetooth module. Imagine using it to send a dictation via Bluetooth straight from the dictation device to a BlackBerry so that it can be transferred automatically, or over to a a Bluetooth-enabled computer.
Grundig has plans to release the “Dictation Blue” app for the BlackBerry, where it will pave the way for customized routing of dictations through the secure e-mail client of the BlackBerry.
Of course, it will be limited in terms of range by how far the Bluetooth “bubble” can go, which would be around 15 to 30 feet depending on how much concrete and obstacles are between you and the device. The Digta 7 Premium BT will be able to transmit dictations in DSS, DSSPro or WAV formats if you’re interested. [Press Release]
Next Story: iPhone 4S prototype spotted?
- 2014-03-05: Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- 2014-03-04: Cone Is Much More Than A Stylish Speaker
- 2014-01-10: Jalapeño Beat Maker Remixes Music In Real-Time
- 2014-01-09: Bem Wireless Speaker Watch
- 2013-12-16: Cyrus Lyric Range Of Music Players Revealed