Habey, a name that is associated with embedded computer and digital signage media products, recently announced a spanking new 12” touchscreen Intel Dual Core Atom Nvidia ION Panel PC known as the PPC-6512. This particular model will sport an aspect ratio of 16:9, not to mention carry HDMI and VGA outputs, a solitary serial port (clearly this is no ordinary home PC as serial ports have not made an appearance for a long, long time now) amongst other connectivity options.
You ought to find enough processing horsepower with the PPC-6512, as it runs on a dual core 1.8GHz Atom processor with the Nvidia ION GT218 graphics card. This means it is capable of playing Full HD videos without dropping any frames, all the while sipping less than 30W of juice. A 1.3-megapixel camera located at the top of the monitor also works great for video calls.
You get a 2.5” removable hard drive bay to boot that has been fastened by metallic thumb screws so that it can be removed in a jiffy. The PPC-6512 will run on Windows XP/7/Embedded/POS and Linux operating systems if the need arises, where it can be customized even further where OEM orders are concerned. Any takers? [Press Release]
Next Story: Sanya Skypump juices up your electric vehicles
- 2014-03-18: Mi World Portable Computing System
- 2014-03-13: Install Xbox One Controller On PC
- 2014-02-05: Apple Clinched 19.5 Percent Of Global PC And Tablet Market In Q4 2013
- 2014-01-27: R-Kaid Revelation Lets You Game In Style
- 2014-01-15: ICE xPC Is A Modular PC
- 2011-09-20: NEC launches ShieldPRO N22G rugged PC