Everyone knows that Lady Gaga is one force of nature in the entertainment world, what with her crazy modes of dressing (can you remember the meat dress?), not to mention provocative music videos that does seem to remind us of a much younger Madonna. Well, she is also a savvy businesswoman, selling her image to be plastered all over the place while her bank balance gets heavier and heavier. Among her business explorations include the Heartbeats by Lady Gaga in-ear headphones that were designed by Lady Gaga herself, boasting leather and studs with ultra-crisp sonic technology that are a staple of Beats by Dr. Dre range of products.
You will find that Heartbeats by Lady Gaga will boast of an all-new, lightweight design, with half a dozen sets of ear tips which will fit just about most wearers. Even better is the inclusion of tangle-free cable that says it all, while a hard carrying case and ControlTalk feature will let you enjoy iPhone and iPod music playback control.
Available in black and gold shades, Heartbeats by Lady Gaga will retail for $149 a pop. [Press Release]
- 2013-11-18: Lady Gaga Taps Into Her Inner Apple Genius In Saturday Night Live Sketch
- 2013-11-11: Lady Gaga To Perform From Space
- 2013-11-11: Lady Gaga Appears In Flying Dress
- 2013-01-15: Lady Gaga Chats Up Fans On Skype This Thursday
- 2012-10-04: Lady Gaga’s illuminated wig makes her a bright pop star