While the HTC Droid Incredible 2 might not ship with Android 2.3 Gingerbread out of the box, every cloud has a silver lining – and in this case it’s literally silver. The folks over at pocketnow.com have managed to score some press shots of the HTC Incredible 2 looking a bit different from the original version that we reviewed not too long ago.
It looks like the phone that was released earlier this year has been updated for consumers who are fans of silver. While the Droid Incredible 2 still retains its familiar black bezel, the rear cover and outer trim has been replaced with a nice silver-colored shell that should please fans who thought the original black was too dark or boring. No word on whether the phone will be released with Android 2.3 Gingerbread, but it should be considering the official update has already been released by Verizon.
Next Story: Foxconn to replace workers with a million robots
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-06: Mysterious HTC 0PAJ3 Spotted On AnTuTu Benchmarks
- 2012-07-05: HTC DROID Incredible 4G LTE now available
- 2012-05-10: Verizon HTC Thunderbolt to receive Ice Cream Sandwich update down the road
- 2012-03-16: HTC Rezound Ice Cream Sandwich RC update leaks
- 2011-12-13: HTC DROID Incredible 2 update rolling out
- 2011-04-26: HTC Droid Incredible 2 officially announced