Back in May the specs for some upcoming HTC Windows Phone 7 devices, the Eternity and Omega, leaked online and recently a pair of phone covers for those phones surfaced. Now the folks over at Gadgetian claim to have more details about the specs for the HTC Omega. The HTC Omega is said to be running Windows Phone 7 Mango out of the box so it should probably be on sale only after Microsoft releases the update.
The phone is said to pack a 3.8″ 800 x 480 SLCD display, a 1.5GHz single-core Qualcomm processor, 512MB of RAM, an 8-megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash and support for 720p HD video recording, 16GB of onboard storage, Bluetooth 2.1, GPS, WiFi, an FM radio, quad-band GSM connectivity, dual-band (900, 2100) 7.2 Mbps HSDPA and 2Mbps HSUPA.
No images of the phone have been leaked, though the leaked image of its case might give some clue to what the phone will look like. It is also said to be the successor to the HTC 7 Mozart, so you can expect it to be sold at a similar price point when it arrives. Stay tuned for more details.
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy R demonstrated on video
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2011-09-27: Sprint HTC Arrive receiving Mango today
- 2011-09-16: Video calling demonstrated on the HTC TITAN
- 2011-09-07: HTC Titan and HTC Radar to be released on October 15th in the UK
- 2011-09-01: HTC TITAN and HTC Radar WP7 phones announced
- 2011-08-15: Moogle and the Future of Mobile