So there is this rumor going around that the iPhone 5 will sport dual cameras, and while we aren’t too sure whether the next generation iPhone will be known as the iPhone 4S or the iPhone 5, here is yet another rumor that will further fuel more debates – a teardown of the HTC ThunderBolt might actually reveal more clues concerning a LTE iPhone as the next model to hit the market, or at least that is what IHS iSuppli Teardown Analysis Service claims.
While the HTC ThunderBolt sported the 4G LTE wireless standard that added in another $39.75 to the overall cost, the same figure might be seen in the next iPhone when September rolls around – or at least, that is what we are led to believe by the many rumors that swirl around the Internet at the moment. What do you think of the next generation iPhone? Will it come with 4G LTE connectivity or not?
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2011-10-26: HTC Thunderbolt finally gets working Gingerbread update
- 2011-08-17: New Android Gingerbread update for Thunderbolt leaked
- 2011-06-26: Gingerbread coming soon for HTC Thunderbolt
- 2011-04-05: LTE toggle switch for HTC Thunderbolt appears on Android Market
- 2011-04-01: HTC Thunderbolt outsells the iPhone 4 on Verizon?