What do the names Velo, Cheetah, Skyrocket, Raider and Titan all have in common? Well, apart from them being smartphones from HTC, they have also been trademarked in recent filing applications in Europe. No idea on whether any of these trademarked smartphones will actually arrive in the flesh, but they all do share similar goods and services descriptions, which means it envelops the entire spectrum from smartphones all the way to accessories.
Hopefully the Cheetah will be one smartphone Speedy Gonzales, and Titan does sound as though it is going to be a ‘god’ among phones. Perhaps in due time we will have a tech ninja sniff something out and leak an image or a video, but until then, we will just have to keep the speculation lines open before one of them – if ever, arrives as a rumor first and product second.
Next Story: Dell Streak 10 Pro shown off in photograph
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21 HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2012-09-25 HTC Titan receives Windows Phone 7.8 port
- 2011-12-02 International HTC Titan to receive 7740 update in due time
- 2011-10-19 HTC Titan, Samsung Focus S and Samsung Focus Flash paraded
- 2011-10-03 HTC Ultimate and HTC Titan is one and the same
- 2011-09-02 HTC Radar and HTC Titan product pages are now up