A few weeks back, it was announced that Hulu Plus was released to half a dozen select Android smartphones, and now four more models will be able to jump aboard the Hulu Plus bandwagon. Yes, this brings the grand total of supported devices to a perfect 10 – and we do hope that such compatibility will be expanded further in the future.
The Hulu Plus will now arrive on the HTC Evo 4G, HTC ThunderBolt, HTC myTouch 4G and G2, which will keep the Nexus One, Nexus S, HTC Inspire 4G, Motorola Droid II, Motorola Droid X, and the Motorola Atrix company.
This means you can now have more avenues to enjoy premium content over these smartphones whenever you want to. Hulu did mention that they will “continue to work hard to support additional devices” – and we’re stoked to see just which batch is next. What devices do you want to see support Hulu Plus?RELATED
- Lightstrap Turns Your iPhone Into A Flash Ring
- Nokia Lumia 1020 Is The Most Popular Nokia Camera On Flickr
- PanoPal Is An iPhone, Android Accessory That Helps Take Panoramic Shots
- 6tag For Windows Phone Updated, Lets You Hide Instagram Ads
- Google Nexus 5's Camera Compared Against The Nokia Lumia 1020
- Follow: Android, hulu, hulu plus,
- Seen at: blog.hulu