The I’m Watch that hit the market a few months ago is a smartphone-compatible wristwatch that was specially designed to function with Android-based handsets, although some have reported it to play nice with iOS-powered devices as well. Currently being developed by an Italian, you can place your pre-order for the I’m Watch if you have the faith that it will function as described below. There will be a couple of models available – the I’m Color and the I’m Jewel, with the former being the much more affordable one, while the latter is self-explanatory – being made out of precious metals such as titanium and gold in addition to being studded with diamonds. Of course, I’m Jewel has price points to match the bling it carries – ranging from $840 all the way to $16,833.
It will apparently connect to your smartphone via Bluetooth, and is capable of letting you be a wireless Dick Tracy as it accepts and makes calls, handles text messages and emails with aplomb. With 4GB of internal memory, 64MB RAM and a 1.54” color TFT display at 240 x 240 resolution, shipping will commence from October onwards.
- 2014-04-08: Bradley Timepiece Specially Designed For The Blind
- 2014-03-30: Victorinox Announces New Inox Watch
- 2014-03-10: HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids
- 2014-02-18: Classic Arcade Wristwatch Looks Cool
- 2013-03-22: LG Working On Smartwatch And Google Glass-Like Device [Rumor]
- 2011-11-10: WIMM smart watch runs on Android
- 2011-11-01: Cadence offers Binary Day specials
- 2011-10-27: Double Vision Watch is totally out of this world
- 2011-10-12: Cadence 4:20 Chronograph Watch announced