Ever wanted to see how the strings of a guitar looked like each time you strummed a chord or plucked a note? Well, thanks to a guitarist who thought it would be a great idea to put his iPhone inside his acoustic guitar, we now can. Justkylevids on YouTube recently placed his iPhone 4 – which has the rolling shutter effect when it comes to capturing images (FYI – other cameras are also capable of this as well) into the opening of his acoustic guitar and played some tunes. Wondering what it would look like from the inside looking out, he recorded a mesmerizing video of vibrating strings that resembled the lines from of an oscillation chart.
While the rolling shutter effect is usually unwanted when it comes to filming, in this case it looks great, like a piece of filmmaking magic on its own. Hit the break to watch the video, and maybe try shoot some rolling shutter videos of your own.
- iPhone 5s Now Shipping Within 24 Hours
- Walmart To Sell iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c With No Contract Plans
- Apple Including U.S. In '12 Days Of Gifts' Giveaway App
- iPhone 5S Supply Has Caught Up With Demand [Analyst]
- China Mobile iPhone Pre-orders Reportedly Going Live This Thursday
- Follow: Apple Inc, camera, guitar, iphone 4, video,
- Seen at: tuaw