Apple launched 90 second song previews way back in December last year but to the chagrin of many users, it was only available in the United States. It was reported that Apple had to work hard with individual record labels just to introduce it here, so it took an even longer time to get it approved for international markets. Now, over half a year later, 90 second song previews are finally available internationally. Though it’s still not available in every single country yet, it’s slowly getting there.
Here is an (incomplete) list of markets that now have 90 second song previews: United Kingdom, France, Australia, Mexico, The Netherlands, Italy, Sweden, Luxembourg, Denmark, Switzerland, New Zealand, Canada, Norway, Sweden, Holland, and Belgium. What do you think of longer song previews? Does it really help boost the sales of songs?
- 2014-04-21 Apple Reportedly 'Very Serious' About Mobile Payments Service
- 2014-04-20 First Generation Apple TV Facing Issues When Connecting To iTunes
- 2014-04-11 High Definition Audio Files Coming To iTunes In June [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10 Major iTunes Music Store Revamp Possible
- 2014-04-03 Apple App Prices Raised Already By Up To 30% In Australia
- 2013-02-06 iTunes Store Sells 25 Billion Songs And Counting
- 2012-12-18 Google Music Now Has Scan And Match Feature In U.S. For Free
- 2012-09-12 iTunes get a redesign
- 2012-03-23 iTunes cloud issue fix not in sight, 'item cannot be downloaded' still
- 2012-03-22 iTunes Movie Trailers app supports Retina Display now