Late last year, Jabra, a Danish company; introduced a revolutionary Bluetooth headset called the STONE2, earning the acclaim of the industry, including a prestigious CES Best of Innovation award for the best wireless handset accessory of 2011. The stylish, hi-tech, one-of-a-kind Bluetooth headset is now available for purchase.
In case you’re not familiar with the STONE2, it is a wireless Bluetooth headset that can do more than just answer your phone calls. It is fully controllable by voice, letting you answer and make calls using spoken commands. The Jabra STONE2 even works with specially designed apps that add a lot of new capabilities to the phone. Want to update your Twitter or Facebook status using your voice alone? How about replying your emails or text messages while driving? It’s all possible using apps from the Jabra World of Apps portal.
The headset even speaks to you when somebody is calling so you won’t have to look at your phone while you’re doing something like driving or walking across the street. In addition to being versatile, the STONE2 has Noise Blackout Extreme technology for exceptional audio quality through the headset.
With a rated battery life of 10 hours and 15 days of standby time, you won’t have to worry about the headset running out of juice in the middle of a busy day. It is available now from AT&T retail outlets nationwide.
- 2014-01-22: Jabra Re-envisions Call Center Headset With BIZ 2300
- 2013-09-05: Jabra Solemate Mini And Revamped Solemate Speaker Launched
- 2013-02-19: Jabra Motion Series Employs Sensor Technology In Headsets
- 2013-01-22: Jabra's Speak 510 Series Is Built With The Mobile User In Mind
- 2013-01-07: Jabra Touts Revo Wireless, Revo, & Vox Stereo Headphones At CES 2013