When it comes to Jawbone, many of us are familiar with the brand as it rolls out some rather spiffy Bluetooth headsets in the past, but what Jawbone is working on this time around takes a slightly different route – with the Up band which is said to have a say on how your body feels around the block.
The Up band is said to come with an integrated accelerometer which will help monitor your movements as well as sleeping habits, but we have no idea how it is supposed to do so – and even more mysterious, how it will result in you get healthier. These are rather lofty claims, so hopefully they won’t end up on the wrong side of things.
Needless to say, the Up band will see action with a smartphone application alongside browser access, where one can more or less be sure that iOS and Android-powered smartphones will be covered. Hopefully more details on the Up band from Jawbone will be released in due time.
- 2014-03-26 Jawbone Up24 Goes International
- 2014-03-11 Jawbone UP24 And App Introduced For Android Users
- 2014-01-16 Jawbone ERA Introduced
- 2013-11-27 Jambox, Mini Jambox Gets Splash-Resistant Coating For $50 Extra
- 2013-11-13 Jawbone Up24 Introduced