If you were a fan of the previous Monster Lady Gaga headphones, you may want to check out the next generation of Lady Gaga headphones. Teaming up together again, Monster, Dr. Dre and Lady Gaga have come up with a new set of headphones called the Heartbeats 2.0 Lady Gaga High Performance In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk. They’re designed by none other than Lady Gaga herself and they come in either black or white/gold. Unlike the previous generation which had a triangle shape, these new headphones are definitely more edgy, and those spikes reminds us of one of the outfits that Lady Gaga has worn before. The design has apparently been inspired by her latest album, Born This Way.
The headphones promise to deliver extreme clarity and deep bass, and pack in high-efficiency drivers that can supposedly play loudly without distortion. They also feature the flat-cord, tangle-free, cable design that was used in other Monster headphones. They’re currently priced on Amazon at $129.95, although no word on when they will be released.
Next Story: Original Crysis arriving on Xbox 360
- 2014-04-04: Sony MDR-HW700DS Is World’s First 9.1ch Digital Surround Wireless Headphones System
- 2014-04-04: Phiaton's Bridge MS 500 Headphones Look Pretty Sleek
- 2014-03-20: Samsung Premium Headphones Lineup Reportedly Coming Soon
- 2014-03-05: Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- 2014-02-14: Headphones Get Smarter With The Dash Headphones
- 2014-01-06: Monster's DNA Pro Headphones Go Wireless
- 2014-01-06: Monster DiamondZ Headphones Get Limited Edition Finishes
- 2014-01-06: Monster 24K Headphones Announced For $319.95
- 2011-09-07: Beats Wireless headphones spotted at the FCC
- 2009-09-07: Lady Gaga gets own headphones line