Don’t you just love leaks? We do, what with all the shadowy operations going around, capturing photos on-the-fly with a shaky hand as there is always the risk of getting caught by your superior or authorities – hence the blurry images of a particular handset or device. Screenshots, however, are not affected by trembling hands, so here we are with a leaked roadmap which points toward HP’s plans for their webOS platform in 2011. The current TouchPad will see a 64GB model released later next month, sporting a faster processor, the possibility of a dual-core 1.5GHz Snapdragon processor and taking a page out of Apple’s book, coming in a glossy white shade.
There will be a “4G” (in reality, 3G) edition with HSPA+ model of the TouchPad as well which is tipped to arrive on AT&T. Apart from the change in modem, everything else about this model will be the same as the current 32GB model, although we would think that the name can be rather misleading.
A 7″ Opal tablet has also been mentioned for a fall release, in addition to the US-bound Pre 3 during the same period. No idea on who would want to pick up a webOS-powered smartphone with Android and iOS already making leaps and bounds over the rest of the competition – perhaps those who are visionaries?RELATED
- Android Screen Mirroring To Chromecast Might Be Coming Soon
- Facebook Videos Will Now Autoplay On Mobile
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Follow: HP, hp touchpad, pre 3, pre3, touchpad, webos,
- Seen at: precentral.net