Ever had a pin art box on your desk? I’m sure that you have placed it over your face at least once in your life, just to see the effect, while those of your palms are the most common types of “art” that most people will attempt. Well, how about turning things up by a notch? This is what happens when Lulu Guinness decided to encourage folks to ‘Be a Pin Up!’ themselves.
Definitely one of the ways to attract attention at any venue, we do wonder where can we get one of these puppies. It would definitely be worth having in the waiting room or lobby of an organization, as you get to have a quick glimpse into how someone reacts with this before their big meeting with you, helping you shape their personality and temperament on the surface.
Next Story: Google forked out $585 million for Google+?
- 2014-04-11: SELFIE Mirror Shoots Seflies
- 2014-04-10: Amazon Appstore Surpasses 200k Apps Milestone
- 2014-04-10: Amazon Announces Acquisition Of ComiXology
- 2014-04-10: FTC Clears Facebook/WhatsApp Deal, Must Honor Privacy Obligations
- 2014-04-09: Interactive TV Bus Is World’s First