Livescribe, the creator of the Livescribe pen has officially announced that it will be discontinuing its developer program. As of July 29th, the third-party developer program will no longer be supported by the company. The software development kit (SDK) has been removed, preventing developers from writing any custom apps for the smart pen, and the developer forums have been removed.
With many interesting third party apps created for the pen, it’s quite sad to see the company stop supporting third party development for whatever reason it may be. But knowing the dedication of the developer community, you can be pretty sure that an unofficial developer forum with access to back up copies of the SDK will surface soon enough. Stay tuned! Any Livescribe users in the audience?RELATED
- Vuzix M2000AR First Smartglasses To Use Waveguide Optical Technology
- Samsung Will Reportedly Focus On Smartphone Accessories And Peripherals In 2014
- Amazon Prime Air Video Wasn't Shot In The U.S.
- Chromecast Gets Ten New Content Partners
- ZowPow Plush Toy Controller Targets Kids
- Follow: discontinue, pen,
- Seen at: hackaday