If you were wondering why Loewe has named their new range of televisions “Individual 3D”, it’s because apart from the obvious fact that it is a 3D display, the individual actually refers to the ability to change the television’s insets to a color of your own choosing. Colors that are available at the moment include metallised chrome, neon pink, ebony, blue, and more. You can also choose how to integrate the TV into your living space, as pictured above, you can choose to hang it on the wall, or place it on a screen lift, or perhaps on one of Loewe’s racks, or raise/lower it according to your needs.
The television will work with Loewe Active 3D glasses, and it is said that it can even convert 2D content into 3D. It supposedly features a built-in DVR with a 500GB capacity while sporting a display with LED technology. Soundwise it is said to feature Loewe’s Subwoofer for lively bass along with the Loewe Sound Projector for 7.1 sound, all from a single speaker.
It comes in sizes 55″, 46″, 40″, and 32″ but unfortunately the television is only available in Europe, no word on whether it will be hitting the States.RELATED
- Natural Machines' 3D Printed Pizza Actually Looks Edible
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Netatmo's Wireless Thermostat Can Be Controlled From Your Smartphone Anywhere
- Coffee Machine That Roasts, Grinds And Brews Your Cuppa
- Follow: 3d, televisions,
- Seen at: chipchick