While we’re all still waiting for the arrival of the OS X Lion update, signs are pointing closer and closer to its imminent release. Earlier today we’ve had reports of the Golden Master version of OS X Lion arriving in Apple Stores for the demo computers, and now an Italian website Macitynet.it has reported that third party retail stores have started to receive promotional materials for the operating system.
The materials include a large free-standing banner and smaller tablet-top signage; promoting the operating system’s support for new multi-touch gestures. There are also signs advertising that Apple Gift Cards will allow users to purchase OS X Lion for others, as well as give people who don’t have credit cards a way to update their operating system. It is also reported that Apple staff will be kept back tonight to update the store in preparation for its rumored launch tomorrow. Well, less than 24 hours to go – let’s wait and see.
- 2014-04-10: Apple's iOS, OS X, And "Key Web-Based Services" Not Affected By Heartbleed Flaw
- 2014-02-26: Mail Issues Persist On Mavericks Even After 10.9.2 Update
- 2014-02-25: Apple Plugs SSL Encryption Bug On OS X
- 2014-02-24: Apple's SSL Bug Extends To OS X Too, Fix Incoming
- 2014-02-07: Tim Cook Compares Android To Europe
- 2011-08-17: Mac OS X Lion receives its first update
- 2011-07-22: Apple Mac OS X Lion keyboard spotted
- 2011-07-21: Mac OS X Lion downloaded over one million times in one day
- 2011-07-20: Mac OS X Lion officially released
- 2011-07-08: Mac OS X Lion arriving next week?