Mad Catz Interactive, the creators of well known gaming accessories for consoles and computers has announced the opening of a new Saitek Flight Center called Fightertown. It is touted to be the “newest and most impressive addition to the Saitek Flight Centers.”
Targeted at folks who don’t have a flying license but would like to take to the skies, the Fightertown Saitek Flight Center is designed to fulfill every wannabe-pilot’s fantasy. Fightertown will be located at the Yanks Air Museum in Chino, California and will be equipped with the latest state of the art flight simulators. Fightertown will feature four military dual-set flight simulators with fully functional canopies, wraparound visual systems and complete Saitek instrumentation panels, integrating avionics, navigation and radio panels.
Each Fightertown simulation experience will cost $25 and will last for about an hour. Hit the break for a video tour of Fightertown or head over to the Saitek Flight Center website to find out more.
Next Story: BMW unveils the E-scooter
- 2014-03-06 $200 M.O.J.O. Gets OUYA Everywhere Support
- 2014-02-25 Mad Catz Unveils MFI C.T.R.L.i Game Controller
- 2014-01-08 Mad Catz R.A.T.TE Gaming Mouse Announced
- 2013-12-17 Mad Catz Announces Saitek X-55 RHINO® H.O.T.A.S. System
- 2013-11-11 Mad Catz Strike M Bluetooth Keyboard Sports NFC Capability As Well