Mad Catz, the company behind many gaming peripherals and accessories, has just announced that they will be jumping aboard the Gears of War 3 (GoW3) bandwagon by rolling out licensed GoW3 audio devices for the Microsoft Xbox 360 console. It is said that Mad Catz’s efforts will ship in time for the game’s launch when the mad holiday shopping season begins later this year. For those who will be attending the Comic-Con International 2011 exhibition, you can check out a preview of it there, and I am curious to know just what the Penny Arcade team has to say about this – if they get their hands (or should I say, ears) on it.
Already available for pre-order, you will be able to choose from the Throat Communicator, the Performance Stereo Gaming Headset and the Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound Headset (which you can see above) that will retail for $29.99, $99.99 and $179.99, respectively. Are you one of those hardcore gamers who must get anything and everything associated with the game to have that complete experience?RELATED
- Turtle Beach Call Of Duty: Ghosts Limited Edition Headsets Pricing Revealed
- Mad Catz Ships TRITTON Kunai Stereo Gaming Headset For PC And Mac
- Plantronics Headsets Used Exclusively At League Of Legends Championship
- Mad Catz F.R.E.Q.7 Surround Sound Gaming Headset Up For Pre-Order
- Kunai Stereo Gaming Headset for PS3 and PS Vita ships
- Follow: gaming headset, gears of war, gears of war 3, headphones, mad catz,