Microsoft is much more well known for their Windows operating system, but that doesn’t mean the software giant is not concentrating on other potential revenue streams such as hardware. Granted, churning out hardware isn’t going to be as lucrative for Microsoft as compared to other companies, but that does not mean it isn’t profitable. Microsoft’s latest mouse would be the Microsoft Explorer Touch Mouse, where it will ship with Microsoft’s BlueTrack technology that ought to have it function in most surfaces, even on those that standard optical mice are unable to.
Other hardware specifications comprise of five customizable buttons that can also be alternated just in case you are a southpaw. Having said that, this means the Explorer Touch Mouse is symmetrically designed so that regardless of your hand orientation, it ought to fit snugly without a problem.
There is a haptic touch scroll pad that is not too different from the Arc Touch, where the mouse will vibrate lightly whenever you take advantage of the scroll pad. According to Pocket-Lint, the Explorer Touch Mouse is tipped to arrive in the UK at the end of this month for £69.99.RELATED
- AT&T EverThere Launched To Offer Portable Peace Of Mind
- Blynk Wearable Time Lapse Camera
- SkyJack Drone Hacks And Gains Control Of Other Drones
- NAVIGATE Jacket Uses LEDs, Haptic Feedback To Help Direct Its Wearer
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- Follow: Microsoft, mouse,
- Seen at: winrumors