Patience is a virtue, and for Motorola Droid 2 owners out there, you ought to have oodles of it. After all, if you have been patiently looking out for Android 2.3 Gingerbread until now, hold your horses. There is a leaked screen shot floating around which points towards a Gingerbread release – after the Droid 3 is rolled out, of course.
It is said that the Motorola Droid 3 will be shipping out sometime early this month, with the physical product arriving at stores a week after it ships. Those who love marking down calendars can always look forward to July 14th as the day where their long awaited Gingerbread update arrives on the Droid 2 Global then. After all, if you have already waited all this while, what is a couple more weeks, right?
I guess that is one issue with Android-powered handset owners will always have to contend with compared to iOS devices – your updates depend on the model and make, and are not determined by Google to a certain extent.RELATED
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- FCC And Wireless Carriers Arrive On A Cellphone Unlocking Agreement
- Follow: android 2.3, droid, droid 2 global, droid 3, droid3, gingerbread, Motorola,
- Seen at: phonearena